We are certified by InterNachi, the only international association of Home Inspectors, with over 10,000 members.
- Certified by the InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors)
- Tested through tough and comprehensive annual examinations
- Experienced with a minimum of 20 years experience in Building Construction, Operations and Building Maintenance
- Educated by meeting and exceeding InterNACHI’s continuing education requirements
- Professional and bound by a Code of Ethics that demands fairness and impartiality
- Need an inspector who you can trust, give us a call or send an email and you can find out first hand!
- We encourage our clients to come and participate in the inspection so they can fully understand the process.
- We believe that educating clients not only helps them make an informed decision, but will also help them for years to come.
- Available seven days per week from 8am to 11pm
- Unlimited follow up support by Phone & Email.
- Fully Insured (E&O).
A home inspection is a professional, objective, visual examination of the structure and systems of a home.
It’s like a physical for a house! The home inspection should not be confused with an appraisal or a municipal code inspection. The inspection is not a guarantee, warranty or insurance policy. If the inspector finds areas of concern, the inspection will give you advance insight of what to expect.
The inspection is an educational process for the home owner or potential buyer. This is why it is encouraged that the clients are present during the inspections.